Being unemployed has its definite advantages and unadvantages.
I have time to study the Word, but do I? Not like I should.
What keeps me from it during this time of restfulness? Being selfish with my time.
Too often I get in the way of what I know I should do and what I need to do.
Tomorrow I will make a check list of daily to-do's. Included in that I will also keep a food diary.
Before my feet hit the floor, I will give thanks to my Maker for another divine day.
Monday, April 04, 2005
Today is the Day the Lord hath made
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhhhhhhhh...you and I have been through so much and it is truly the Hand of God that has led us to where we are in one piece.
I am proud to call you friend and know that you will be the one to pluck my chin hairs out in the nursing home some day!
Post a Comment