THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 25, 2005

I scored 45..how about you?

I am nerdier than 45% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Dlyne,
I love your site, and feel free to comment on mine anytime, and I will take the privildege to comment on yours too.

Girlfriend, I am about sick of the over achievers running the insane asylum! Why in the world would a doctor, of all people, be so insensitive to your needs, esp. your health?!?!?!
For the love of Pete...this boss needs a good dose of some common sense. Please tell me he is not a practicing doc that sees patients?

JD said...

I scored a 7 - despises nerds. Which is not true. I mostly feel like a nerd. But perhaps not in the traditional sense. I'm more of a post modern non traditional new wave nerd.