THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What movie are you?



The results did not surprise me at all!
What movie are you?

7 comments:

Sara said...

See!!!??? Once again I'm assured that you are me in a parallel universe. I simply must get access to posting photographs so you can see me and my two sisters. I think we're posed facing the opposite direction. Now tell me, did your mother make you and your sisters sing for company. I can't tell you how many times her good friends had to sit while the Johnson girls sang, "Now I Belong to Jesus".

elizabeth said...

I was Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, too!

Sara said...

my other comment was supposed to go on "With Love from Dad"...I'm still learning to navigate this place! My movie was Sunset Boulevard, one of my favorites!! Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup!!!

steve said...

God Bless!

If you get a chance could you please say a prayer for a little girl named "Rebekah" who has cancer. God knows who you will be praying about! Thank you so much!

Trying to rally some good Christian Prayer for her and her family!

Fred said...

I came out the same way, too. Not surprising, since I show this movie every semester in my government class. It's a classic - I'm totally into the moie every time I show it to the kids.

Fred said...

movie, that is...

Danny Sims said...

Uh oh... I am The Godfather.