
I drove up to Lubbock today and picked up my granddaughter, Lola. Her parents will be taking some time to relax in Ruidoso, New Mexico for a few days. Another added bonus, my youngest daughter is coming in this morning from ACU to spend the weekend and help with Lola. I am so excited! Nothing can compare giving a bath to your granchild and the smell of a sweet baby afterwards. She is sleeping soundly, but my dog is jealous and he has been banned to the confines of the utility room for the night.
Isn't Lola a doll?

Thursday, October 20, 2005
Yoouuuuu havvveeeeeee eeeemaillllllll and more
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
She is a cutie! Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Aren't grandbabies wonderful! And especially those grand daughters. I have two, one is three and the other is five. They are precious. They are staying with us right now because of the hurricane damage to their apartment and I love the kisses I receive when they come to wake me in the morning.
The oldest, Ashton, is a bright spot in the morning, all hugs and kisses and cheery. The other one, Emma, is harder to wake and not so cheery. But she still gives me hugs and kisses!
Have a fun time!
Peggy
She's an absolute cutie. I will be goint over to my daughter to watch my grandkids in a little while. She has an ear infection and she can't seem to get any sleep with a 3 month old and an almost 4 year old. It's nice when we can help out.
Those bows are sooo funny! A cutie for sure. Have fun...
We love Ruidoso. Great place.
My Lola is Lola Grace too.
Poor thing is not feeling well and was up and down all down all night.
I am one tired grandma!
Oh! She is gorgeous!!! And you are doing the work of GOD to give her parents a break!
Lola is adorable!!
There is nothing like the sweet smell of a clean baby in the morning! Babies are such a blessing!
Post a Comment