THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 07, 2005

College Football at its Finest - Poor Aggies






My husband and I have season tickets to Texas Tech football. The games are awesome; the traditions, pagentry and fine football, devoid of hotdog players making a butt load of money...purity.

Today, we are basking in this wonderful score and an excellent performance by our Red Raiders http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxscore;_ylt=A9htd1eegG1D2lAA.gA5nYcB?gid=200511050086

5 comments:

Fred said...

Go Florida!

Nancy French said...

I didn't know you were looking for a job??

Blessings!

Lucy Stern said...

My daughter went to U T. They are steam rolling every one they play again this year. Hopefully they will win it all.

jettybetty said...

You aren't trying to make it hard for an Aggie mom now are you???

Hoots Musings said...

Yes Nancy,
I am an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant/Office Manager.

I do not have Oil & Gas experience and that has hurt me. The unemployment rate here is 3% and the news continually says there is a need for skilled workers.

I scratch my head and wonder.

JB, A&M is a fine school, steeped in tradition. We played better than they did is all.