Here is the tree (sweet husband and dog Mike) before we opened our gifts.

Here is my dog Mikey being contemplative and still.
On to Christmas Day in Levelland, Texas at Daughter #1 and Son-in-law (SIL) cute home. Here are some photos of the GRANDEST child a gramma could ask for. Isn't she adorable?



Sunday, December 25, 2005
Christmas Eve and Christmas
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Greetings..
I am blogging to say hello to those in Tx. I lived in Midland as a child, and many of my family live in Lubbock and surrounding places.
I might add I do not follow your political beliefs or philosophies, but it's still good to see those from my homeland.
Thanks for your blog and good to see grandchildren in LL, tx.
Happy Xmas!
Hi Benny,
We don't have to agree politically, and after all, our differences are what makes this country great.
Merry Christmas from Texas!
Looks like you had a GRAND Christmas!!!
The girl in the red shirt doesn't look too happy.
Post a Comment