THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What flavor of Ice Cream are you?

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

5 comments:

David Michael said...

I was strawberry. Maybe that is why it was my favorite ice cream when I was a kid.

Larry said...

I wanted to be Haagan-dazs Cherry Vanilla, but unfortunately I'm plain ol' strawberry.

Hoots Musings said...

I just knew I would be chocolate and was surprised I was so plain. LOL

Peggy N Texas said...

I was strawberry too! Go figure. Thought I would be something more exotic than that. Strawberry is my husband's favorite and he certainly doesn't like anything chocolate.

Have a great New Year!
Peggy

Sara said...

I was chocolate chip! It says I get along well with strawberry...natch!!!