
...Alabama. A formidable opponet, a class act school, and an equally classy coach.
Sure I am disappointed, and I look forward to next year.
Our players did a fine job, played their hearts out, and fought against the #2 rated defense in the country. Congratulations to Alabama and Texas Tech. It was a great game.
Monday, January 02, 2006
70th Cotton Bowl Classic...and the winner is...
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've been disappointed, too. All my favorites (except Florida) lost in the bowl games.
Look for USF next year. They could wind up in a nice bowl. Just a hunch...
Hey... Happy New Year!
How 'bout those Longhorns?
I was very surprised that Tech lost. Alabama took them out of their "game." At least UT won --right?
Actually, I was not rooting for UT at all. Once the game was over, I was stunned at the magnificent performance of Vince Young.
Sunday my opinion of him changed. I saw a man who loves his Lord and his Mama. He is wise beyond his years, is a leader and he is a role model for young men.
I am also indebted to Vince for going pro, maybe Tech can go back to the Cotton Bowl and win next time.
Post a Comment