THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 27, 2006

Half of 100



Yeah today is my milestone birthday. I remember when I was 14, I cut 2 wisdom teeth. My dad told me you only life the next 14 years from when you cut your wisdom teeth. I surpassed 28.

By the way, the cake on this post is the only cake I will be having this year.

9 comments:

Peggy N Texas said...

Happy Birthday! and many more. What a cake! Take care of yourself.

Peggy

PatrickMead said...

Happy birthday! I'll be right up there with you in nine months. I'll eat the cake, though. At this age I'm going to be dumpy so the only question is: happy dumpy or sad dumpy? I eat the cake and I'm happy dumpy. Not a hard decision, really.

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday. Milestone birthdays in my opinion should be celebrated quietly and without a cake, quietly praising God for the gift of years!
I hate all that black balloon stuff.

Fred said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Hoots! Hope you had a great one.

jettybetty said...

Happy birthday--I think I can remember--yes--50 was great!

Larry said...

Must be nice to celebrate another birthday and still be so-o-o-o young.

Lucy Stern said...

WEll, Happy Birthday. It's a beautiful cake. I hope you enjoyed it.

Nancy French said...

Happy Birthday!!! I want some of that cake.

David Michael said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to your second adulthood.