
This made me laugh really HARD!
Not that I want anything to happen to Hillary RC.
Let's just say she is not my favorite politician.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Let the hunting jokes begin...
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Poor Mr. Cheney! I saw his interview this evening on Fox. He took full responsibility although I think that his friend probably walked into the shot.
Yes, we will be at Sing Song!
That's a funny one! Hadn't seen that yet!
Look for us! We will be at the afternoon performance, 2nd row. We are thinking about staying Saturday night and going to Highland on Sunday to hear ZOE.
Poor Cheney, I wish the press would get off this and leave him be. The more they whine, the more I love our President and Vice President.
David you can walk into a door, but if Harry walked into the shot He is fast for a 78 year old or the gun is a slow motion gun, I don't think the Roadrunner can move that fast.
Hoot it is good to see such forgiving, loving people as yourself I just wish I could say the same and really mean it.
Too bad Teddy Kennedy wasn't invited along with Hillary; it would have been difficult to know which way to shoot at the quail.
Post a Comment