Register Now for Stream!
Don't delay, Stream will fill up this year.
Stream will be hosted at the Golf Course Road Church of Christ building on February 10-12, 2006.
Our speaker will be Terry Rush with Ken Young as worship leader.
Due to the limited space at the GCR building, registration will be limited to the first 2,000.
Registration is closed but you can register via phone at 432.553.1300.
If any of you bloggers are going to be there, let me know.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Now everybody will know where I go to church...
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wish we could, but we will be at the ACU lectures. I have heard all about Stream and we plan to go sometime.
This year, we are doing a dinner theater at church and I am in the play. We have rehearsals all the time and I just simply can't miss any more than what I already have scheduled. Maybe next year!
Thanks for the heads up!
Peggy
Peggy,
I would love to see you sometime!
It has been way too long.
How was the Arbonne party?
I didn't know you went to GCR! We were at Quail in OKC for years before we moved to Texas! I have lots of good things to say about Ronnie White!
Some year, we need to come to Streams--I would wait until life slows down, but I'm not sure when that happens!
Post a Comment