I looked for someone that looked like you, and I didn't find you. There were a few people there.:)
The M & M's were great! We went Saturday night and stayed until they recounted and announced the winners. What a night. Melissa was an usher and Matthew was a Frat/Classic Music spoof.
David, we were at the afternoon show. I was sad when my daughter told me about the recount. She was still mad/upset/crying Sunday afternoon at the unfairness. It was hard to encourage her to remain strong. She is better today and there is always next year.
The M&M's did a great job and I was proud of her, nonetheless. We had a great time and I about froze to death Saturday!
Next year, we will all have to meet some place on campus and visit.
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a blast!
I looked for someone that looked like you, and I didn't find you. There were a few people there.:)
The M & M's were great! We went Saturday night and stayed until they recounted and announced the winners. What a night. Melissa was an usher and Matthew was a Frat/Classic Music spoof.
Great pictures, beautiful family!
David, we were at the afternoon show. I was sad when my daughter told me about the recount. She was still mad/upset/crying Sunday afternoon at the unfairness. It was hard to encourage her to remain strong. She is better today and there is always next year.
The M&M's did a great job and I was proud of her, nonetheless.
We had a great time and I about froze to death Saturday!
Next year, we will all have to meet some place on campus and visit.
Post a Comment