Life of Hooteewho Daily musings of a middle aged Christian woman,wife, mother, sister, aunt, grandmother and friend.
Why is it those who are the first to scream racism are indeed the racist ones?
That's the same question I've been asking. Can you imagine Condi Rice behaving like this?--
I heard more of her antics from the past this morning on the news. Did you know she wrote an apology to Saudi Arabia right after 9-11? She scares me, really!
The worst thing about this is that she is indeed a hero to some. The politics of race is entrenched.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's the same question I've been asking. Can you imagine Condi Rice behaving like this?
--
I heard more of her antics from the past this morning on the news. Did you know she wrote an apology to Saudi Arabia right after 9-11?
She scares me, really!
The worst thing about this is that she is indeed a hero to some. The politics of race is entrenched.
Post a Comment