It is hard for me to be so open and honest. I often find that I am not as transparent as I think I am, and I am finding out I am pretty closed. Having said all that, I have a request which is hard for me to ask.
My husband was terminated 2 weeks ago today from his job. He was employed by a Mexican owned company and has been replaced by a Mexican worker from Mexico for a cost savings.
We are in danger of getting further behind on our mortgage and all our bills. For now, everything is paid. We cannot go past this weekend without making some big decisions on what to do with our house. We are in an area where houses in our price range sell in about a day. The downside of that is there is no place to go because of a severe housing shortage. We are trusting in God now and every moment to open doors for Rich to get a job and quickly.
If you could pray for us for that to happen, that would be wonderful. If you know of anyone needing an experienced purchasing professional with over 20 years in the business, let me know.
As we stand facing loosing our livelihood we remain steadfast and expecting the unexpected.
Thanks.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Request
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm praying..that's really hard!
Dear Hoots,
Oh man. So sorry to hear all this. Now, YOU are still at CW, right?
I will pray right now.
Okay. I just prayed for you, but I'll keep you on the prayer list. Keep us updated.
NJ
You have my prayers.
Hoots,
I am so sorry. I know how awful this can be. My husband was laid off twice in 2 years. The last time he was laid off the day we were moving into a new house that doubled our mortage.He was out of work for 9 months. It was awful. We nearly lost everything, including my faith. He held together, but I almost did not. It's hard to realize how much of your life is attached to the pay check. It was a huge difficult time. We are still recovering financially and it's been 3 years. I will be praying very, very hard for you. My heart is full on your behalf.
You have been in my prayers all week!
Post a Comment