THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Things that I am Thankful for






Feel God's Love
Myspace Graphics

1. The love of a forgiving and merciful God.
2. My sweet husband, who is my best friend and helpmate.
3. My awesome children!
4. My awesome granddaughter who makes me laugh all the time.
5. My husband's new job here in Midland!
6. Two job offers in one day!
7. Our giving church and all the great saints who are true servants.
8. My new job!
9. Our dog Mikey, the pointed nose Boston Terrier.
10. A roof over my head, a warm bed, and a full pantry.

We are trekking to San Antonio on Wednesday to spend time with my brother and his bride. My sister is driving to Midland to ride with us. I am sure a good time will be had by all. (That was for you Jenell)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I didn't know your husband had landed a job. Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lucy Stern said...

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful day to spend with family. We all have much to be thankful for. I hope we remember to tell our Heavenly Father how thankful we are....I hope you have a wonderful day.

Congradulations on the job.

Anonymous said...

yay ! Happy Thanksgiving!

Fred said...

Much to be thankful for, Hoots. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the list.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!