It's so nice to hear from you. Thank you for all your kindness and prayers. It really does
keep me spirits up. Thanks for the photos. I've had the pleasure of seeing Lola at the
house, she is such a cutie and has a wonderful personality. I'm glad you are doing so
well and are happy, I think of you often.
Well, I had a treatment on yesterday and now have a week off then start another round
of 1 per week for 3 weeks. I'll now in another week and a half if it's doing its job.
This is pretty much my last option, they've tried all the other chemos available and
they would work for awhile and then become inadequate. I have a tumor on my liver
now and a few others on the wall of my abdomen and have now gone from stage 3 to
stage 4, which is the worst. I've been told to get all my stuff in order, so I'm doing that.
Harlie and the kids have been great. Lyn has quit her job in San Antonio and moved
back home. She has already found a job in Richardson ISD and will begin January 8th.
I didn't want this to disrupt any of their lives, but it has and I feel really bad about that.
I am glad to have her home though, it sure takes alot off my mind. I have my good days
and my crying days, but I'm pretty much prepared for the worst. I do get mad though
I'm a decent person and I don't understand why this is happening to me and my family.
Why can't the cancer attack murderers and rapists? I know that sounds really mean,
but that's what I don't get. I see all these young women in their late teens, early 20's
going thru cancer and it breaks my heart. At least I'm going to make it to 50, they
haven't even had a chance at life. I'm just really thankful this happened now and not
when the kids were younger.
Are you getting any snow yet? I wish we could get some here. Jenni tells
me she's sick of the snow. I'd like a chance to get sick of it here.
Love to all
Janet
My friend Janet passed from this life tonight, February 8th at 8:00 p.m.
She was with her daughter, and did not suffer long. God is good and He took her to be with Him. Janet you will be missed and heaven will be brighter with your warm smile and tender spirit. Never goodbye, but instead, until we meet again.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
The passing of a good friend...
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
May God's comfort and grace be with all who are mourning your friend Janet's death.
-bill
So sorry for your loss...I don't understand why the good can be so afflicted but from what I've heard, we aren't supposed to be able to understand that.
Let me know if I can be of any help.
Meg
God Bless Janet.
Sorry to hear of your friend's passing!
My best friend had breast cancer and she is doing okay right now. Of course, we hold our breath each time she goes for a checkup. So far, so good. We keep praying.
Praying for you and your friend's family for peace and understanding that only He can give.
Post a Comment