THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help!

My children are both graduating from ACU May 12th.
I failed to get a hotel room...nothing is available in Abilene.
I was told to book a room in Brownwood or San Angelo...no thanks!
I was considering a camper and staying at the local KOA.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I won't be in Abilene, because I might be able to get you a room at my mom's, but she may be booked up already, anyway, because my sister's oldest daughter is graduating that day, too.

Sorry.

As for campers and a KOA there. I don't know anything about that.

Good luck.

scoot said...

camping should be a good alternative if there are campgrounds nearby. good luck....

long time i couldnt get on... hope all is well with you.

CousinJ said...

Hey, girl --

How was it? Do you have any pics, proud grandma? Did you find a place to stay?

Tell us all about it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Hoots -

We want to know all about graduation and how it went and where you stayed and pictures, etc. My niece graduated Saturday, too, but my sister and family live in Abilene so they had a place to stay.

Cheers & Blessings to you all today! Dee