Good news!
I got a call from my son-in-law and they are at the hospital. He said Jessica's water broke last night. He said she is mellow and lounging in her bed sipping coffee. He also told me it might be awhile before the birth, but they were not leaving there without a baby in tow.
Check back for details, because as soon as I can, I will post photos of my little grand daughter.
Her Premiere!
Please pray for Jessica to be comfortable and for a safe delivery and for her as she journeys into motherhood. Pray for Dean as he continues to be a supportive and loving husband and I know a wonderful father. Pray for all the grandparents to not be overbearing and free with advice, but silently supporting Jessica and Dean needs, wishes, and desires. (For me I have to remember this in not my baby!)
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and love.
Granny Karen
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Today might be BABY day
Posted by
Hoots Musings
at
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment