THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Things in my corner of the world

We are surviving out here in West Texas.
Put the house on the market, had some calls and one viewing.
Rich has an interview this week with a local company, and several others pending in other states. He is working part-time for a dear christian man named Tony. Tony has a shutter business and Rich has enjoyed helping him. He is also going to paint a house after his stint is done with Tony.

I am plugging away at work. After yesterday, it was clear the mortgage business is not for me. I will start looking soon for a job that fits my skills and a place that offers training to its employees.

Mikey the dog is good, I am keeping some hives at bay and we are trusting in God to see us through this chapter in our lives.

1 comment:

David Michael said...

"This chapter in our lives," is a great way to think about your current circumstances.

You and Rich are in my prayers. Thank you for yours!