Life of Hooteewho Daily musings of a middle aged Christian woman,wife, mother, sister, aunt, grandmother and friend.
Sorry if this offends anyone, it is pretty funny!
Oh man. That's enthusiasm.
Surely God had to smile a little extra at the cannonball baptism.I thought at first the whole thing was probably a hoax, but when the bible was flooded along with the preacher it just has to be true.Great clip!
This made my day, Hoots. I loved it!
Now that kid was just having a little fun. Got me laughing....Great. All he needed to say was, "In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh man. That's enthusiasm.
Surely God had to smile a little extra at the cannonball baptism.
I thought at first the whole thing was probably a hoax, but when the bible was flooded along with the preacher it just has to be true.
Great clip!
This made my day, Hoots. I loved it!
Now that kid was just having a little fun. Got me laughing....Great. All he needed to say was, "In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen!"
Post a Comment