THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

2006 Homecoming Queen Nominees



Front row: Shelbi Watten, Betsy Noah, Lauren Hart, Maria del Pinal, Lindsey Scraggs, Hillary Hoover and Calee Varner. Back row: Lindsey Jessup, Amanda Deveneau and Kayla Freede.

For additional pictures, see the showcase display in the Campus Center.



The cute tall gal, next to the girl in the green top, is my youngest daughter. She is doing pretty well with all the excitement and hustle and bustle this week. She has two papers to write tonight in Bible, one is on Salvation and the other I cannot remember. She was frustrated earlier because she is the only girl in a group of guys who are all Bible majors, and she is not.
She went to Goodwill and got her shoes for her Homecoming ensemble. I will post photos next week.

For now, I am going to relax and enjoy the events of the weekend. Hope to meet some of you!

4 comments:

Fred said...

Best of luck to your daughter, Hoots.

My little ladies are at their dance right now...they'll be back with about 30 or so friends in four hours. It's time for me to go take a nap.

David Michael said...

Way to go! Phyllis was a 1976 Queen Nominee at ACU.

Danny said...

Congrats to your daughter. I wish her the best.

What really prompted my comment is the fact that she went to Goodwill to shop. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!